- Omnis Absolute Return Bond Fund
- Omnis Asia Pacific (ex-Japan) Equity Fund
- Omnis Diversified Returns Fund
- Omnis European Equity Leaders Fund
- Omnis European Equity Opportunities Fund
- Omnis Global Bond Fund
- Omnis Global Emerging Markets Equity Leaders Fund
- Omnis Global Emerging Markets Equity Opportunities Fund
- Omnis Income & Growth Fund
- Omnis Japanese Equity Fund
- Omnis Short Dated Bond Fund
- Omnis Sterling Corporate Bond Fund
- Omnis Strategic Bond Fund
- Omnis UK All Companies Fund
- Omnis UK Equity Income Fund
- Omnis UK Gilt Fund
- Omnis UK Smaller Companies Fund
- Omnis US Equity Leaders Fund
- Omnis US Smaller Companies Fund
Omnis US Equity Leaders Fund
KEY FUND FACTS
- Strong track record- a well-established, record of managing US equities backed by a highly experienced team of investment professionals (fund manager Jeff Rottinghaus has 16 years of experience).
- Research capability- rigorous analysis drives the firm’s active investment approach.
- Scale- T. Rowe Price manages more than £920 billion in asset under management as of 30th June 2019.
The fund aims to achieve a return consisting of both income and capital growth, which, after all fees and expenses, exceeds that of the Russell 1000 TR Index over a five-year period.
The fund intends to invest at least 80% in the equity securities of US companies defined as those which are domiciled, incorporated or have a significant exposure to the US. Exposure to established larger companies will be greater than 50% of the fund. Large companies are defined as those with a market cap of $10 billion or more at the time of the fund’s investment. Companies whose capitalisation no longer meets this definition after investment will continue to be considered large capitalisation companies.
The fund may also invest in other transferable securities (for example, equity securities of other international companies), units in collective investment schemes (including schemes managed and operated by the ACD or its associates), money market instruments, warrants, cash, near cash and deposits as detailed in the Prospectus.
It is envisaged that the investment portfolio of the fund will be concentrated, typically comprising between 40 and 75 holdings.
Derivatives may be used for the purposes of hedging and efficient portfolio management.
INVESTMENT PROCESS OVERVIEW
The T. Rowe Price investment process centres around the belief that high-quality, large companies will produce superior risk-adjusted returns over time. Intensive, company-specific research enables the team to identify companies with compelling business models and strong management teams.
An experienced pool of research analysts is integral to the idea generation process. The analysts are industry specialists, focused on examining companies within a particular sector, resulting in deep knowledge which often stretches back more than a decade. They follow a disciplined and consistent approach, looking for companies with an attractive business model and strategy, a management team with a compelling strategic vision, that operate within an appealing industry structure, and where the stock price valuation is reasonable. The top ideas of the analysts are then rated as ‘buys’, before being fed through to a highly experienced manager who builds a high portfolio of 40-74 stocks. Emphasis is placed on ongoing collaboration between the analysts and the portfolio manager.
As a result of this approach, stock selection is where the team adds the greatest value. The process is a flexible one, with opportunities sourced from the full breadth of the market, while still maintaining a focus on US market leaders.
The fund is actively managed and the manager has full discretion when choosing assets to invest in (in-line with the fund’s investment objectives).