- Omnis Absolute Return Bond Fund
- Omnis Asia Pacific (ex-Japan) Equity Fund
- Omnis Diversified Returns Fund
- Omnis European Equity Leaders Fund
- Omnis European Equity Opportunities Fund
- Omnis Global Bond Fund
- Omnis Global Emerging Markets Equity Leaders Fund
- Omnis Global Emerging Markets Equity Opportunities Fund
- Omnis Income & Growth Fund
- Omnis Japanese Equity Fund
- Omnis Short Dated Bond Fund
- Omnis Sterling Corporate Bond Fund
- Omnis Strategic Bond Fund
- Omnis UK All Companies Fund
- Omnis UK Equity Income Fund
- Omnis UK Gilt Fund
- Omnis UK Smaller Companies Fund
- Omnis US Equity Leaders Fund
- Omnis US Smaller Companies Fund
Omnis European Equity Leaders Fund
Jupiter Asset Management
Cédric de Fonclare
KEY FUND FACTS
- Well-defined investment process- the fund focuses on high quality companies that generate sustainable earnings growth and whose shares trade at reasonable valuations.
- Experience fund manager, with two decades of investment experience and a strong long-term track record.
- Rigorous analysis- the manager conducts in-depth analysis of stocks, focusing on fundamental factors such as a company’s accounts, meeting with the leadership team and considering various valuation metrics.
The fund aims to achieve a return consisting of both income and capital growth which, after all fees and expenses, exceeds the FTSE World Europe ex UK TR index over a five-year rolling period.
The fund intends to invest at least 80% in the equity securities of European companies defined as those which are domiciled, incorporated or have a significant exposure to Europe, excluding the United Kingdom. The fund will invest primarily in industry-leading companies delivering reliable earning streams. Exposure to established larger companies will be greater than 50% of the fund. Large companies are defined as those with a market cap of $10 billion or more at the time of the fund’s investment. Companies whose capitalisation no longer meets this definition after investment will continue to be considered large market capitalisation companies.
The fund may also invest in other transferable securities (for example, equity securities of other international companies), units in collective investment schemes (including schemes managed and operated by the ACD or its associates), money market instruments, warrants, cash, near cash and deposits as detailed in the Prospectus.
It is envisaged that the investment portfolio of the fund will be concentrated, typically comprising between 40 and 60 holdings.
Derivatives may be used for the purposes of hedging and efficient portfolio management.
INVESTMENT PROCESS OVERVIEW
The investment philosophy is to find quality businesses whose shares are trading at reasonable valuations. The investment approach blends detailed research into individual companies with an awareness of prevailing macroeconomic conditions.
To identify interesting opportunities, the manager first screens the European equity market, seeking to identify companies with sustainable earnings growth. Particular attention is paid to the strength of a company’s balance sheet and its ability to profitably invest the cash flow it generates. The most promising opportunities are then subjected to further analysis based on meeting the company management and studying its reports and accounts.
Once a detailed understanding of the company has been established, the manager assesses the dynamics of the industry in which it operates together with developments in the macro environment to provide a context for its potential.
The portfolio will typically consist of 40 to 60 holdings, structured to emphasise the impact of stock selection over that of sector and country allocations.
The fund is actively managed and the manager has full discretion when choosing assets to invest in (in-line with the fund’s investment objectives).